ER - Tax - Business Process Solutions - Sr. Executive- Delhi
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Work you’ll do
As an Senior Executive in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Day to day accounting in accounting software/ERP such as Tally / MS NAV / SAP / Oracle / JDE
- Prepare and record various transactions such as Bank transactions, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets & Depreciation, Prepayments, Accruals, and Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Ensure compliance with the client’s Policies and Procedures, Chart of Accounts, Cost Centre Accounting while preparing and recording various transactions
- Coordinate P2P and O2C workflows including disbursement of payments to vendors through bank portals, including payments to foreign vendors, assist in collection from customers
- Coordination with various customer, vendor and internal team member
- Assist in compliance with TDS and GST, coordinate tax payments such as TDS and GST, coordinate forms 15CA and 15CB for payments to foreign vendors
- Prepare reconciliation of bank accounts, TDS and GST, and prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Assist in preparing and e-filing of tax and other returns such as TDS, GST, RBI, STPI and, SEZ
- Implement chart of accounts, cost centers, SOPs, book close and other checklists, and update various trackers & dashboards on regular basis.
- Implementation of various process automation to ease day to day deliverables.
- 2-5 year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Team Player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Persistent and persuasive
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Executive across our organization:
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
How you’ll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.