- Working with a small team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- Hands-on tasks on bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement, group consolidation, and financial reporting tasks in general
- Prepare periodical reports and financial analysis for regulated entities
- Ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Manage quality and deadline on client assignments
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA member or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Officer
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken
- Keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group:
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you:
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working
experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via email@example.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.