Assistant Manager/Senior/Associate, Corporate Income Tax
The role will be a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. You will analyse transaction structures and assist by providing your preliminary findings in respect of tax due diligence reviews, restructuring advice and ad-hoc tax advisory projects, etc.
Execution of tax due diligence
- Extract and analyse financial/tax data and understand the business operation to identify potential tax risks of a target.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with clients, target’s representatives and inter-office advisors.
- Assist in preparing reports, in particular for tax due diligence or reviewing sales and purchase agreements to meet the tight turnaround time.
Restructuring and ad-hoc tax advisory assignments
- Assist in tax research/preparatory work and prepare the advisory work within the tight turnaround time.
- Collate and gather information from inter-office people for fee proposals, deliverables, etc.
- Prepare marketing collaterals or presentations.
- Assist in pitching for new clients or projects including preparing meaningful proposals and attending meetings.
- It could range from deferred tax analysis to preparing tax computations for corporate and individual
- Administrative work such as folder management, risk management, etc
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- An SCTP accreditation would be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience for the Associate role and 2 – 4 years relevant experience for the Senior/AM role
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision as well as a team player and work under a fast-paced and stressful environment to meet the tight turnaround time
- Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply (for Associate role only)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.