Senior Accountant (Loan Operations)
- Trade capture in the companies portfolio management systems.
- Daily portfolio maintenance of existing loans and processing of credit activity including borrowings, paydowns, interest payments and restructurings of loans.
- Review Agent notices for accuracy before approving to release to borrowers.
- Review loan documents for originations, restructurings and other complex transactions.
- Coordinate loan settlements as buyer, seller, and agent including Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, allocating trades, and drafting flow of funds.
- Maintaining good relationships with administrators with daily review of their work product to ensure accuracy.
- Daily review of collateral base and cash collections.
- Track bridge financing facilities, fees, and borrowings.
- Treasury responsibilities including, capacity tracking, calls/distributions analysis, wire set up and account tracking.
- Calculate fund and deal cashflows/IRRs/MOIC.
- Assist with ad hoc investor requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years working in credit fund operations (direct-lending a plus).
- Loan operations experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge in using the following systems Sentry, ClearPar, WSO and/or iLevel experience is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with excel.
- Can work efficiently and independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Multi-tasker who is able to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to think outside the box and leverage technology
- Attention to details and highly organized
- Collegial and very team-oriented
- Go-getter, passionate and high positive energy but respectful at the same time.
- Amenable to work in a Night Shift schedule (7:00 PM to 4:00 AM).
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Our current work set up is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps). To expedite the process of your application please have your government ID's ready.Additional information
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.