Regional Finance Controller - Luxury Fashion / Jewelry (100K)
- All-rounded FC role with FP&A and Treasury
- Business potential in high net worth market
Our client is a global luxury business focusing on high net worth market. They are looking to hire a Regional Finance Controller to join their Regional team.
- Responsible for daily operations of the regional finance and accounting functions, including HK office
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all finance and accounting tasks in each entity
- Responsible for setting up Share Service Centre for this region - travel is needed based on business need
- Optimize working capital throughout the region by managing all cash management functions
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Ensure necessary tax filings are carried out when required
- CPA Qualified Accountant with minimum of 10 years of experiences in audit, tax, internal control and treasury
- Regional exposure is mandatory
- Candidate with experience setting up SSC would be favoured
- Candidate with trading industry experience is preferred
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Independent, energetic with strong entrepreneurial spirit and able to work in a flat structure environment
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.