Audit Senior Associates
In this role, the candidate is required to:
- perform audits relating to a portfolio of companies across a broad spectrum of industries.
- be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of audit fieldwork.
- follow up on audit findings independently. For senior associates, in addition to executing fieldwork, you will be expected to play a leading role on the engagement team, supporting the engagement manager and engagement partner closely.
The ideal candidate should have the following essential attributes:
- Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Singapore Standards on Auditing;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret technical standards and routine commercial contracts is essential;
- Strong affinity for numbers and ability to interpret financial data
- be able to work under pressure.
- be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- ACCA or accounting degree qualification which is recognised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Singapore, or have the Chartered Accountant of Singapore qualification (or equivalent).
- a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience for senior associate level.
- a working knowledge of Caseware audit software and high proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantages.