Payroll and Finance Associate
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will be responsible for Payroll processing for Singapore office including filing of tax matters.
Our client is one of the top law firms headquartered in London with offices in more than 20 countries.
- Prepare monthly payroll, including data entry into payroll system for Singapore office
- Prepare filing for Singapore pension and salaries tax
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and payments
- Work closely with HR to ensure accounting and payroll records in SAP and payroll system are synchroised
- Liaise with relevant teams on pension and tax matters
- Handle AP processing and payments processing relating to payroll
- Ensure validity and compliance of employee claims
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements, month-end and year-end journals
- Assist in preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and periodical audit schedules
- Assist and support in queries on payroll matters
- Diploma in Accounting or related field
- 2 years of payroll experience, with basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage
- Communicates effectively and confidently
This is a permanent opportunity with a multinational law firm at Raffles Place area.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.