Finance Manager (Automotive)
Cover end to end finance spectrum
Our client is a MNC and provide good career path. They are the leader in their market for manufacturing industry.
- Oversee the daily operations of Finance function.
- Coordinate, review and ensure accurate and timely reporting of periodic financial and management reports of the organisation (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam and China)
- Liaison with external parties (i.e: external auditors, company secretary and tax agent etc) and to ensure accounts are prepared in accordance to the requirements of Companies Act and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Involve in preparation of budget and forecast for the business.
- Manage cashflow and cost for the business
- Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Partners with other business unit head and stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Supervision of finance department staff.
- To implement a review of existing processes and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department and initiate correction actions.
- Assist and support the Head of Finance with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Provide additional analysis and reports as requested by management.
- Any additional ad-hoc task whenever required.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Qualifications is added advantage (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years audit + commercial experiences
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Mandarin language is added advantage
MNC with good career progression.To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Phoebe Chee on +603 2302 4040