Alpha Client Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
The State Street Alpha Professional Services team is looking for a qualified senior client-facing business analysts with strong experience in client requirement discovery and analysis, system and data flows, and business architecture to execute client implementations of the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
The Alpha Client Business Analyst will be responsible for participating in the requirement gathering, solution design, implementation, and post-go-live efforts for client change management activities for live clients. The role will include implementing solutions not only for specific clients, but also as part of the core Alpha platform that will be leveraged across all Alpha clients
Why this role is important to us
State Street Alpha brings together data and capabilities across the investment lifecycle to help our clients make better decisions, grow at scale, and deliver returns for their clients. We partner with clients to optimize their operations, data, and technology footprint by leveraging the Alpha Platform and outsourced Alpha Services. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of choice. We are the partner who can help clients streamline and improve day-to-day operations – freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
We require senior change management and professional services staff in place to manage our growing client base and contribute to delivery of our value proposition. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- This client facing role will be responsible for participating in the client solution design (operational processes as well as system functionality), conversion approach, implementation plan, go-live, and post-go-live activities for client change management
- Manage the definition of services, service level agreements, in/out scope discussions, and change control items with the client and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Coordinate with a Model Office environment and team for internal and external testing and POC purposes
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street’s Front-to-back platform
- Organize and conduct project status meetings, including communicating status to internal and external stakeholders
What we value
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment
- Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains
- Prior experience with client conversions or change management in the financial industry
- Experience of writing and reviewing business specifications
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.