Real Estate Fund Accountant
For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for Fund Accountants within our Private Equity and Real Estate teams. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Aiding a Senior Officer in the delivery of all accounting services to certain clients receiving on-the-job training, including:
- Conducting effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Assist with the bookkeeping and reporting of companies, funds and associated fund structures;
- Assisting with the preparation of client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Assist with the completion of audit queries;
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities;
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- Be part of a team of part or fully qualified accountants and ensure all reporting deadlines are adhered too.
- You will be educated to the equivalent of 5 GCSE’s (equivalent of grades 5 to 9 in Maths and English preferred), A-Level’s or University Degree;
- Studying or be prepared to study towards a recognised professional qualification; such as ACCA or ACA (study costs fully supported by Alter Domus);
- Knowledge or previous experience in fund or corporate services accounting will be considered as an asset (but not essential);
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- You possess team spirit, a willingness and capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate; and
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
Independent and possessing more than eighteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leading provider of corporate and management services for private equity, debt, infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 3,000 people also provide fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.