Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
About the Team
The Commercial Analysis Team is part of the wider Commercial Finance Team reporting into the Commercial Finance Director.
This is a newly created team team in Commercial finance who will be responsible for performing commercial analysis on all partner propositions, potential acquisition targets/other M&A activity, and the tracking of the performance of key contracts.
The team provides an interface into the Wholesale Commercial Team, and will provide significant growth opportunities for team members at all levels.
About the Role
As a member of the Finance Team, in your role as Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be accountable for the tracking and support on our key partner contracts. You will leverage your commercial experience and knowledge to identify areas of interest and provide ongoing challenge and guidance to manage commercial direction.
You and your team will work closely with key stakeholders across Commercial to model and deliver proactive commercial propositions for product launches, contract renewals or new business opportunities to maximise value.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of our commercial contractual commitments
- Calculating payment of incentives and bonuses
- Calculating any claw backs for partners missing contractual commitments
- Supporting with producing the Top 20 partner profit & loss carrying out a profitability analysis
- Performing high level analysis or more detailed analysis/early stage due diligence on acquisition targets
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Commercial Team and other key stakeholders
- Some invoicing/purchase order management activities throughout the month
To be successful in this role you will need the following in your skill set:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIPFA, IACCM, CCM or equivalent qualification
- Part qualified or Fully Qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- Experience in building commercial propositions and financial models from scratch
- Competent in both detailed financial modelling and high level quick analytical reviews
- Good communications and interpersonal skills; ability to establish rapport, influence and develop relationships with all key stakeholders, customers and colleagues, as well as being credible and comfortable attending formal meetings with senior stakeholders and customer governance meetings.
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.