Relationship Manager, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
A senior Manages relationship with HK-based clients across all segments.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Institutional Services (IS). IS gives asset owners and asset managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, IS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Relationship Manager, you will
- Maintain a good understanding of all State Street products and services covering amongst other things including custody and fund accounting services as well as STT’s expertise in data aggregation.
- Develop and stay current with State Street strengths that differentiate us from the competition. Keep abreast of industry initiatives.
- To maintain an understanding of Asset Owners and Asset Managers servicing and relationship requirements.
- Develop, agree and implement strategic client account plans working closely with other departments within GS and the rest of STT.
- Manage monitor, analyze, & communicate service levels and financial metrics for assigned clients base in Hong Kong
- Have direct responsibility for all aspects of the commercial, strategic and contractual relationships with clients.
- Develop and be able to engage assigned clients at a senior level who have decision making roles.
- Co-ordinate with all others areas of State Street to create cross selling opportunities for the firm
- Assist the Senior Executive Officer team in developing and maintaining an executive calling program for SSBT executives
- Where appropriate define and agree a service measurement program with clients that can include the use of client report card and enquiry tracking processes.
- Ensure regular reviews of service quality take place between the key strategic clients and the SSBT client service delivery team
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and targets appropriate individuals in client organizations. Introduces and supports product/sales specialists as needed.
- Facilitate cross divisional resolution of business line conflicts; elevate issues to next level of executive management as appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales team when products are eligible for relationship management coverage
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behavior and a high level of Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate knowledge of critical relationships and ability to leverage relationships to enhance the company’s position.
- Demonstrate expertise in asset management, asset servicing and trading
- Sales and relationship management skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree on business or related field.
- 10 years’ experience asset servicing and asset management
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.