APAC Capital and Liquidity Analyst AVP - VP #192078
Join us as an analyst in the APAC Capital and Liquidity Management (CALM) team. The role involves preparing standard analyses, improving and automating existing team activities, developing new valuable analytics and providing insights on the region’s capital and liquidity usage. You will also explore ways to better use the wide range of available data to improve the team’s output. You will work closely with the rest of the CALM team in India and Singapore, and have opportunities to interact with the APAC businesses and other CFO functions.Your future colleagues
APAC CALM is responsible for planning, forecasting and managing the APAC region’s regulatory capital, liquidity and funding costs. We are a small and highly motivated team of subject matter experts who assist the APAC CFO and business heads in managing the APAC region’s capital and liquidity resources and act as advisors to the business on matters of capital and liquidity efficiency and strategy.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We need candidates with a strong quantitative background and enthusiasm for data analytics, who can prepare high quality analysis, drive improvements to our existing analyses and use data to provide useful insights to the team. We are looking for:
- Solid modelling and technical skills set
- Interest in advanced data analytics including accessing, storing and manipulating diverse data sets
- Programming experience, particularly in statistical languages such as Python or R, and in VBA, and eager to learn and improve your skills
- Someone who brings an intellectual curiosity to the role, and is prepared to challenge the status quo and propose alternatives
- A dedicated problem solver with a pragmatic and solution-oriented working style and willingness to work hands-on
- At least 6+ years’ experience in a risk, finance or similar area and familiarity with a bank’s business dynamics, credit and market risk and financial markets in general
- Existing subject matter expertise in regulatory Capital and/or liquidity is useful but not essential for this role, provided that the candidate is willing to develop this with the team’s help
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.