Manufacturing Cost Controller
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work:
At our Elk Grove Village plant, we feel good about creating our sweet and cereal products. These products for our Kerry customers and brands not only make our food taste better but are manufactured by a company committed to producing real and wholesome ingredients. Our people care - about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you’re looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you.
What you'll do:
The Plant Controller is extremely important to our team. We will rely on you to manage inventory for the plant and have direct responsibility for item costing. We’ll count on you to provide accurate plant financial and statistical data for management and make timely, informed decisions concerning financial performance of the business. Bring your walking shoes, because walking the plant and engaging in personnel is an important part of your job each day. You will not just sit behind a desk and crunch numbers! In this position, you can help create products that have an impact on a family’s bottom line savings.
This role is a key member of the leadership team in the facility and will be expected to be integral to non-financial KPI delivery as well, by supporting and challenging the other functions as required.
What you'll need to be successful and safe:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related financial field is required; We’d love you to have a CPA, CMA or equivalent but it’s not required.
- Do you have time management skills? We will rely on you to manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- SAP experience is a huge plus.
- The strong ability to drive change and be able to serve as back-up to the Plant Manager.
- Must have 3-5 years of manufacturing Controller experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.