Finance Consulting- Regulatory Manager - Dublin
Finance Consulting- Regulatory Manager - Dublin
We are looking to hire a Manager with regulatory experience to join our successful Finance Consulting practice to meet growing client demand across the Financial Services sector.
As a Manager within our Financial Services Finance team you will specialise in Retail Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance Finance and be offering valuable insight and advise to on regulatory matters facing the Finance function of our clients. You will be making a valued contribution to the continued success of the practice, alongside some of the most highly regarded colleagues within the business.
Your key responsibilities
Collaborate with colleagues from across the business and across EMIEA on large scale regulatory transformation programmes to bring the best of what EY has to offer to our clients.
- Work with our clients implementing new or revised regulatory requirements
- Broaden and deepen our relationships with our clients, specifically in the CFO domain, including financial and regulatory reporting at group and division level
- Engage in business development and other marketing activities for the Finance Consulting team to help grow the business
- Support management in preparing and delivering proposals on new opportunities
- Manage and lead teams on projects and work with other areas of the Consulting business to deliver high quality client service
- Take an active role in coaching, developing and counselling junior staff members
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
Skills and attributes for success
Whilst we are looking for individuals that have broad demonstrable skills across all aspects of Finance, Risk and Treasury we are specifically looking for expertise in:
- Understanding and practical experience of prudential regulation (e.g. CRD V / CRR II, Basel III / IV, SREP, BCBS 239 etc.)
- Regulatory reporting (COREP, FINREP, LCR etc) or other regulatory submissions (ICAAP, ILAAP, Stress testing / forecasting, SRB)
- Reporting control and governance required around reporting to senior stakeholders, senior governance fora, and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate the impact of technical regulation on processes to stakeholders across an organisation
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines at any given time
To qualify for the role you must have
- A background in Finance, Risk/Regulation or Treasury, working directly in industry or consulting into clients
- Demonstrable experience in regulatory change programs or regulatory reporting teams/processes (e.g COREP, FINREP, LCR, ICAAP, ILAAP, Stress testing/forecasting, SRB etc.)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) applied in a financial institution would be beneficial
- Experience of delivering, or being involved, in large scale regulatory change programmes which has enabled you to develop your subject matter skills, technical skills, project management and consulting skills
What we look for
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do and thrive working in a collaborative team environment. We want individuals who will further add to the continued success of our Finance Consulting Business.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.