EY (Riyad) Tax - ACR Graduate Program
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Riyadh Tax – ACR Graduate Program
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Be enriched with experiences at EY that will last a lifetime. We provide you with the right people support, experiences, development and opportunities to help you create your future.
What we do for our clients in EY UAE Tax?
At EY UAE Tax, we develop strategies for our clients to help them work out the best way for them to run their business while they manage their tax position in a complex, global world. By helping our clients meet their obligations, we’re helping them grow their business profitably, but also supporting the governments and the communities in which they operate.
What is an EY UAE Tax Graduate Program?
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, our UAE Tax Graduate Program could be just the job for you. It is a two-year graduate development program aimed at building the foundations for a successful career in Tax through targeted learning, coaching and experiences.
The Tax Graduate Program is designed for new graduates starting their career in one of our Tax sub-service lines.
You will be supported in your journey by experienced Tax professionals within the region, and across the globe, who will guide and share their experience with you.
Your key responsibilities
As a Tax Associate you will be working directly with senior colleagues. You’ll spend your time on a diverse array of projects and clients in a highly collaborative culture. You will get to know our clients, their businesses and how they work to provide the right service.
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree: Accounting, Finance, Economics or any business-related degree where you have completed courses in Taxation
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their Masters directly after completing their bachelor degree.
- Must be a KSA National
What we look for
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in Tax. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you will need to grow in your career. If you are a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in tax, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Work-life balance - When you can shape work around your life, you are likelier to be happier and more productive. That’s why we offer flexible working arrangements like home-working and reduced hours.
- Mentoring - While lots of learning happens on the job, mentoring is a great way to pass skills and experience from one person to another. You will get your own mentor, who’ll be there to support you on your career journey.
- Buddy – Want someone to ask those day-to-day questions? You will get your own buddy, who will assist with day-to-day matter and ensure you will have a smooth transition from university into the workforce.
- Coaching - It’s important that you can always have open, honest conversations about your career. Coaching offers just that, with the impartial advice, opportunities and ongoing support to help you reach your goals.
- Expand your horizons - Career mobility is one of the benefits working in a globally integrated firm like EY. Whether you want to experience working in a new city, a different country or even another specialism, we can help you explore how to make that possible.
- A broader experience - On your EY journey you can participate in EY Ripples which is EY’s global corporate responsibility program that provides our people opportunity to positively impact lives of other individuals using their skills and experience. You can also apply to become a member of the EY Youth Council (the corporate youth council registered under the Federal Youth Authority of the UAE under H.E Shamma Al Mazrui Minister of State for Youth Affairs).
- Professional Qualification - We believe that supporting our people’s professional development is fundamental for their growth and success. Therefore, EY encourages you to study for an approved professional qualification that is deemed relevant for your present and future roles. EY provides you with financial support, training/tuition, logistical support and paid study leave.
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 20 offices and 15 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
- Step 1: Apply
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: OnDemand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.