Deals, Infrastructure & Government - Infrastructure Finance - Director- Riyadh
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you’ll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
- Working closely with a team of junior resources on content creation across various types of deliverables with senior oversight by Director such as Information. Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports, options analysis, payment structures and senior management presentations.
- Undertaking negotiations with clients on engagement related matters and on behalf of clients on engagements.
- Involvement in business development initiatives, including support to the Director and Partner in identification of new opportunities, producing content for proposals and undertaking research into clients, projects, products and industries.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external networks with various stakeholders such as procurers, regulators and client senior management.
- Coaching junior members of the team on day to day execution activities and more broadly in career progression within the firm.
- Managing internal deal management requirements such as responsibility for all risk and compliance checks on clients and securing all internal approvals.
- Support to the Partners / Directors in franchise development and marketing efforts in social media, thought leadership and sponsored conferences.
- An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not essential).
- Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work independently.
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to continuously learn and develop business skills.
- Knowledge, interest and experience of the infrastructure and government marketplace.
- Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to learn new skills and markets.
- Ability to grasp complex commercial issues quickly.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills and history of significant client exposure.
- High ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams.
- Ability to manage and develop junior resources
- Enthusiasm for participating in marketing and business development.
- Experience of financial modelling (either developing or reviewing).
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- MBA (Finance) from a reputable business school (preferred) or a graduate from a reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or Engineering.
- CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential).
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank, private equity fund.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.