Operations Client Service, Associate 2
Who We Are Looking For
An opportunity has opened up for an Associate to join an exceptional custody specialist team delivering premium custody subject matter expertise to clients, asset owners and investment managers. The role requires an understanding of custodial services and administration, a knowledge of local global financial markets and investment instruments.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Assess, own and manage client custody specific issues for top-tier asset owners, asset servicers, asset managers and institutional banking clients.
- Build on subject matter expertise across all facets of custody administration including:
- All aspects of custodial administration
- Corporate actions
- Full trade settlement cycle
- Various financial markets globally, and
- Procedural and global market specific issues impacting clients and asset owners
- Develop and enhance client relationships by leveraging exceptional custody matter expertise
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to improve the delivery of client custody solutions.
- Support team members through operational insight and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of back office functionality and risk.
- Act with minimal direction in self directed capacities to resolve issues, identify gaps and implement solutions.
What We Value
This role is well suited to a dynamic client service professional. Working with an allocated institutional client base, this role will allow you to demonstrate your outstanding client service and relationship skills.
To be considered for this role you will ideally demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven and proficient written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative in a self- directed capacity
- A strong appreciation of client service &
- Excellent organisational, planning and execution skills including ability to prioritise and multi-task. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of Global Custody – Product
- Basic knowledge of equity, fixed income, FX , derivatives, financial market practice ( domestic and global markets)
- Fundamental understanding of the trade lifecycle including sub custodians, cash correspondents and market depositories
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree ( Finance , Business , Economics)
- 2-3 years + experience in a financial services work environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.