Accounting Manager - Trust
Your field of responsibility
Job-specific tasks including project work and control tasks (minimizing job-specific business risk)
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management information
- Preparation of annual financial statements for CST and subsidiaries
- Collaboration with Managing Director in setting budgets
- Monitor the cash and other resources of the Bahamas Trust Company, implementing and maintaining systems adequate to safeguard all assets and control liabilities
- Ensure in-house expenses are processed after due authorisation and recording
- Oversee billing cycle for client services department
- Oversee postings of cash receipts
- Ensure adherence to internal risk and compliance standards and external regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors
- Oversee Portfolio Performance Review process
Training responsibilities (on-the-job/off-the-job)
- Attend job-specific training and industry training
- Member of Certified General Accountants Association
- Enrolled in STEP Programme
- Train Trust Administrator & Accountant
Information rights and duties
- Receives all job specific as well as general information on business trends in the market from TSA via team meetings and bilateral discussions
- Responsible for smooth flow of information with superior and team member
- Request assistance from superior in special cases to resolve problems and is proactive in obtaining necessary information
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.