Mixed Tax Senior
Tax Associate, Tax Services, Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance, Tax Practitioner, Tax Advisor, Private Client Tax, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax, Mixed Tax
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our moto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As a valued Tax Senior you will be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters.Having a high-level of knowledge of the tax challenges faced by OMB and high net worth individuals is a must.
You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities.
At this stage in your journey you will have detailed experience in preparing and reviewing corporation tax and personal tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery. The role requires someone who is responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures.
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
The ideal candidate will be confident, outgoing and able to work from own initiative, as well as flexible, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
As you become the mentor for the colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike. Part qualified candidates will also be considered as will those qualified by experience.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our busy team in our friendly office and develop the skills and knowledge you will have already gained from your prior working experience. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will become a valued part of our team in helping to deliver advice and assistance to a range of clients. "
What's in it for you?
- Pension- Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays- Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Birthday Day off- Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme –We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Agile Working- We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus- We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal- Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities- We want to help you in your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events- Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching- Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.