Senior Accountant Manager level with Irish tax for expanding practice in Ireland
- Review and completion of audit of company’s financial statements including attending at client premises. Attendance at client stock-take as required. User knowledge of FRS’s and ISA’s.
- Knowledge of computerised payroll system
- Compute adjusted profit, Capital Allowances Schedules and prepare Income Tax computations including submission to the Revenue using ROS, and Dealing with Revenue and client queries
- Capital Taxes computations and submissions under all tax heads. To include Tax Planning scenarios for buy-outs, company valuations etc.
- Preparation of same for Ltd Companies including submission of CT1’s using ROS
- Preparation and submission of B1 Annual Returns to CRO for Ltd companies audit and non audit using CORE.
- Ad hoc responsibilities including audit file reviews.
- Responsibility for organising and managing own portfolio of clients including deadline management.
- Willing to oversee and coach students if necessary.
- Self starter who can critically analyse and assess information with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and maintain confidentiality at all times
To work with other bookkeepers, accountants and auditors, and also manage and organise own client list.
To be a problem solver and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER AND BE ABLE TO WORK ON OWN INITIATIVE.
We are a busy small practice and we work as a team. We need someone to fit in and work with us. There is the opportunity for personal growth and to rise to the top very quickly.