You will be joining a team of around 20 staff, helping the accounting team advise a wide variety of clients.
this firm has established itself amongst many small and medium sized enterprises, as well as dealing with multi-million pound companies and some of the most successful colleges in the world under the Cambridge University umbrella. They have a small and tight-knit team, with a strong tax department, as well as being one of the leading small firms in the UK working for the charity and not-for-profit sector.
As an Accounts Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to dealing with:
- VAT Returns
- Accounts preparation right from receiving records to draft stage
- Personal Tax
- Corporation Tax
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in a practice.
- Be AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified.
- Be IT proficient with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have a keen and inquisitive mind, with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- 9am-5pm office hours, with part time hours potentially considered.
- Training and on the job support for any unfamiliar areas, as well as study support for part-qualified candidates available.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Yearly bonus structure.
- Regular social events.