Consultant Finance and Operations
Role: Consultant Finance and Operations
Team: Advisory performance
- Advisory performance team monitors all key performance indicators on a day to day basis. This includes detailed analysis of revenues, costs, working capital and daily operations to assist Advisory leadership in making strategic decisions.
- Reporting to the Manager, incumbent will assume full responsibility of weekly MIS reports from Power BI by extracting both financial and non-financial information and carry out analysis. Act as a key business contact to provide critical information on weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare weekly report on working capital and liaise with business to follow up on all debtors and WIP balances.
- Assist the business with clearing unapplied and unidentified amounts and follow up with central finance team to ensure timely and accurate application.
- Prepare weekly updates on provisions movement and a regular follow up with the business.
- Prepare cash collection forecasts and estimates for the month / quarter to help manage better cashflows.
- Assist in preparing monthly performance dashboards by extracting relevant information using Power BI and support the management with analysis.
- Liaise with business unit admins to ensure engagement adjustments are processed in a timely manner and act a business partner to resolve pending items with central finance team.
- Provide input for continuous improvement of processes and streamline reports for more effective reporting on KPIs.
- Use of Oracle Fusion, Power BI, heavy use of excel based spreadsheets and models is key to effectively perform this role.
Required qualification and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting / Finance or equivalent and hold a professional designation or near completion (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA).
- Prior knowledge of Oracle, Power BI or similar ERP and be able to navigate through to extract reports.
- Strong hands on experience using excel based reports as this role requires the use of advanced formulas to manage dashboards.
- Takes ownership and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage workload to support the performance team in meeting deadlines.
- Prior experience of a consulting firm would be an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.