We are looking to recruit ambitious Qualified or Part Qualified auditors to join our rapidly expanding Bristol and Bath Audit team.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Bristol's largest and fastest growing audit teams who are responsible for auditing a variety of clients from large corporates and rapidly expanding owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
The role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office which is designed with agile working firmly in mind, or from home or a client site, we will support you to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in 2021, you will be joining one of Bristol’s top employers in a position that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Ria Burridge; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.