Impact on the Business & Team work
- Assigning Accounts to the relevant users, grouping of various accounts as per the requirements of users complying all the relevant norms
- Should contact various counterparts and have to judge on the ownership of the accounts
- Educating users across globe on the usage of Blackline reconciliation tool.
- Communicating with users in case if system issues.
- Working with team and customer to ensure delivery as per agreed timelines.
- Provide critical oversight that reconciliations are being performed correctly and account reconciliation policy is being adhered to
- Require timely intervention into account allocation problems and issues so that proper resolution can be obtained to ensure adherence of reconciliation policy
- Provide guidance and training to Account Reconcilers as may be required
Customers / Stakeholders
- Ensure support is provided as per requirement from onshore counterparts related to Blackline Reconciliation tool and database therein.GL accounting and reconciliations.
- Attend all business calls and meetings and drive issue resolution as required.
- Respond to queries from senior group level management as appropriate
- Provides management and other stakeholders with relevant, comparable, and accurate data on which to base decisions.
- Analyzes data and translates into meaningful information.
- Serve as a resource for Business Controllers, Business Analysts, Key contacts, Corporate Accounting, Tax, and Treasury with blackline related issues, questions and inquiries
- Ensure all team members are aware of process updates
- Works with other Admins collaboratively during the peak process timelines
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure proactive controls in place to highlight issues before they are picked up by the stakeholders.
- Adheres to Internal control policies and procedures, including established SOX compliance processes.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities
- Ensure 100% SLA delivery.
- Ensure the basic process documentation is completed for all the activities.
- Have 100% backups created, to operate during any contingent events.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- CA(Inter)/ CWA (Inter) / MBA with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in Blackline Administration
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners/customers
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Is expected to have strong technical understanding of Blackline Reconciliation Tool (admin), Accounting Principles and demonstrated competence in their application.
Should have demonstrated the ability of driving result.
Desired to have:
- Handle new challenges and open to change.
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.