Specialist / Senior Specialist
- Understand EBS procedures and coordinate with IT in case of failure.
- Develop knowledge repositories & necessary process documentations
- Daily follow up on open transactions for open item managed accounts
- Trouble shoot for errored cases as required work with AP, AR, IHB, Local finance & IT team for resolution.
- Schedule calls and escalate on open issues to appropriate authority
- Perform overdraft, I/C & IHB Loan, Bank & Shadow/Interim reconciliations in blackline
- Record manual journal entries, perform daily clearing, bank charges & interest postings.
- Perform process deliverables with high quality and provide timely responses
- Functional mail box management & provide timely dashboards to management for review.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- M.com / MBA / ICWA inter/ /CA inter with minimum 2 years full time experience of Record to Report (or) Order to Cash (or) Procure to pay accounting process knowledge.
- SAP (FI) end user accounting knowledge.
- Should have working experience on Ms. Excel & Power point
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Accounting flow & trouble shoot experience in R2R (or) O2C (or) P2P
- Well versed with conference calls & timely e-mail action up.
Desired to have:
- Experience in FEBA, Banking operations, Liaison with banks for accesses and timely access renewals.
- Macro set-up
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.