Senior Specialist - Finance
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide SOD/DOA activity guidance (internal control aspect) and education to business/functional personnel
- Conduct the activity of SOD (Segregation of Duties) monitoring for all the ERP/Non ERP systems through the defined procedure and raising flag wherever needed
- Coordinate with the auditors for the audit procedure around SOD Monitoring activities
- Provide on ground support for internal control-related issues
- Provide DOA Advisory services and administrations
- Conduct assessments within the organization for various SOX aspects and understand the need for continual improvements/upgrades to the processes
- Support for all SOX related matters in the Organization
- KCA Database administration – set up new control owners, ensure appropriate access, drive adherence to timelines and report the results
- Monitors evaluation status during evaluation periods
- Ensures evaluation effectively conducted
- Advises and directs responses to all control queries from within the assigned areas
- Monitors remediation of audit issues; proactively supports remediation to address internal control weaknesses
- Internal & External Audit Coordination
- Ensuring to act as active back up for other Controls and Governance Processes
- Deliver assistance and expertise for additional activities as requested
- Provide support in other key areas as requested by Management
- Complete requests end to end including communication on the results
- Supporting the Global Reconciliation Tool (Blackline) administration process and other Admin activities for such activities covering the compliance & governance scope.
Qualifications & Attributes needed:
- CA Inter with 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Working in the fields of Internal Controls and having the good knowledge around SOD/DOA.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges. Must be open for various roles in Compliance and Governance related activities.
- Good analytical skill and communication skills
- Must be open to work in EMEA shift (basis needs)
- Knowledge on SAP System
- Experience in Internal Controls area around IT general controls would be an added advantage.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf