At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us.
When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process. We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align with our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaborativelyFinance Partner
In this role you will…
- Manage OPEX for the respective Global Support Function (GSF) function, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Partner to identify opportunities and raise challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
- Support the Senior Finance Partner in the delivery of the financial targets by maintaining a close financial oversight
- Drive cost consciousness, increasing engagement and skills development amongst budget holders
- Lead the preparation of the 3-years plans and Latest Estimates (UP1, UP2) for the respective GSF function
- Analyse financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Support to drive digital roadmap within GSF for automation and self-service tools
- Build collaborative and trusted working relationships within key stakeholders in the function and across finance that ensure successful finance partnering. Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by the creation of a network of key partners within Finance and the business.
- Execute financial control responsibility and support any internal and external financial audit processes by working in close collaboration with Auditors
This role has been created from a transformation in the GSF finance team in Poznan. You will directly support the Senior Finance Partner in managing Global Finance OPEX, responsible for overseeing Close & Control and Planning & Forecasting activities, provide Finance Partnering to Finance SVPs and VPs in managing their budgets, actuals and ad-hoc requests.Why you?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Finance or business university degree with expert knowledge in the Finance discipline with IT background
- Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA) preferred
- Relevant experience in financial controlling / financial reporting / financial audit roles
- Strong IT skills and the ability to work with a range of financial systems in order to gather and analyse relevant data to support functional decision making
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify and drive change and continuous improvement through strong business partnering
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to think strategically in order to effectively partner with non-finance stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior business stakeholders and to build collaborative relationships across the business
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of remote work
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.