Specialist / Sr. Specialist- Inter Company Accounting
- Inter Company Accounting
- Miscellanea billing processing
- Inter-Co Payment & Cash application
- Month end Accruals postings
- Reporting activities
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raising the Misc. Invoice based on request received in share point
- Manual entries and clear the ICO Accrual a/c.
- Month end Accruals postings based on request
- Pre-Close Reconciliations to identify imbalance between ICO AR vs AP Accrual
- Perform Black Line reconciliation.
- Download the Inter-Co Invoices due for the month
- Work with respective entity to get the payment confirmation
- Perform the Inter-Co Payment Run (F110)
- Clear the netting Control a/c
- Apply the Cash received through Netting or WIRE to clear the Invoices
- B.Com / MBA (Finance/Accounting) 1-2 years of accounting experience
Experience / Skill Sets:
- Minimum of 1 Year finance/ accounting experience
- Familiarity with Basic Accounting; Financial Accounting, Accounting payable Postings
- Accruals/Month end closing
- Reconciliation Knowledge
- End to End knowledge of P2P process
- Good command on SAP
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- verbal and written communication skills.
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Sound knowledge in Financial Accounting, Accounts payable Postings, error clearing , Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, RNB( GRIR) reconciliations
- MS Office
- Relevant Technical knowledge
- Effective Time management
- Team player
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.