Part Qualified Financial Accountant 12M FTC
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Financial Accountant will partner with the Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business.
- Co-ordinate the month-end close process
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
- Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of the annual rate cards for the Gallia business.
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Working towards professional accountancy qualification, e.g., ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- ‘Customer First’ Mindset
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- SAP skills
- Paid overtime
- Annual performance bonus
- Paid professional association fees and or external study support
- Hybrid working model
- Private health insurance
- Company pension plan with matched contributions
- 15% discount on shares
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.