Assistant Manager, Client Accounting
- Act as a role model to implement a culture which supports the IQ-EQ culture and ensure engagement of all team members to deliver excellent client service, operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Manage team members to ensure accounts production plans, budgets and recoveries are met, and end delivery of accounts achieved in an efficient and timely fashion, to satisfy client expectations and regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure standards of accuracy and consistency are maintained by monitoring the team’s work which will include checking and reviewing the work prepared by the team.
- Develop effective and strong relationships with the client administration teams and intermediaries, such as tax agents and audit companies.
- Provide the team and the administration teams with technical assistance on client restructuring and solvency tests.
- Undertake Group reporting as well as providing a Client Accounting extract for the relevant Boards on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures, and agreed operational and control processes.
- Be aware of, and bring to the attention of management, identification of any commercial or reputational risks to the business, in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist the Senior Manager and business with any Client Accounting related projects.
- ACA, ACCA or similar accounting qualification
- 5 years of experience in a fiduciary environment
- Good understanding of UK GAAP, in particular FRS102
- Basic understanding of UK and Guernsey taxation
- FATCA/CRS knowledge preferred but not essential
- Microsoft packages
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.