Specialist / Sr. Specialist- Accounting & Reporting
- Lead the accurate completion of all month-end closing activities for the entities under own responsibility.
- Prepare and analyze the reporting of all entities, i.e. Trend Analysis, Cash Flow, Sales Gross Margin… Analyze data and translate into meaningful information.
- Performs Balance sheet account reconciliations (like Cash & Bank, Prepaids, Accruals, Tax, Equity, Dividends etc…) in compliance with SOX and DuPont Account reconciliation policy.
- Review and analyze the GL accounts to ensure that they are understood, adequate explained and supported
- Identify reconciling item and follow up with the respective team to clear them off.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of all applicable Internal Controls in the Accounting & Reporting area.
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationship with all stakeholders
- Be a center of expertise and support in all technical accounting matters.
- MBA or CMA or CA Inter with minimum 3 -4 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Good Microsoft Office skills required
- Business proficiency in English.
- Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Core competencies:
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team worker.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner.
- Can-do attitude.
- Networking; ability to effectively work with a wide variety of organizations and people
- Flexibility to get rapidly adjusted to new situations in a continuous changing environment.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.