Senior Specialist- Lease Accounting
- Assist with set-up of all new leases and validation of lease data and attributes. Store relevant lease agreements and necessary documentation.
- Prepare & refer checklist and other mandatory requirements for every lease set-up
- Gather, verify and input cross-functional data into the lease management tool
- Record monthly lease journal entries, prepare P&L trend analysis, and complete account reconciliations
- Initiate/monitor lease payments and ensure they are processed completely, accurately, and timely.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed to support routine reviews, accounting, and financial reporting needs
- Create and maintain procedural documentation and training materials.
- Assist the organization with other quarterly and annual internal control processes as well audit requirements.
- Transmission of Data into reporting ledger, monthly check & review of reporting data into consolidation tool
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from Lease COE perspective.
- Blackline reconciliations of Lease assets & liabilities with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT.
- Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- M.com / MBA / ICWA inter/ /CA inter with 4 years full time experience in Lease accounting.
- SAP (FI) end user accounting knowledge & Previous accounting and reconciliation experience required.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and internal control requirements required
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel required
- Previous experience successfully handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with lease administration database systems and accounting systems preferred (previous CoStar experience a plus)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well versed with conference calls & timely e-mail action up.
Desired to have:
- Macro set-up & Data analyze skills
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.