Senior Specialist / Analyst
- Ensure the integrity of the financial statements for the legal entity under their responsibility. This is achieved by defining accounting procedures in compliance with local accounting policies, review SAP Income Statement, Balance Sheet, analyze trends for fluctuation analysis, investigate USGAAP and local books differences, ensure corrective actions for appropriate financial reporting.
- Act as a focal point for external financial and statutory filings necessary to meet internal auditing and governmental requirements in compliance with USGAAP, local accounting principles and applicable laws.
- Ensure timely completion of the external audit of the Financial Statements in close coordination with the external auditors, ensuring information required by the auditors is provided on time, participating in review meetings, answering audit comments, etc.
- Act as consultant to Controllers and other Finance processes in the region on financial accounting and internal control matters.
- Helps drive change to reduce complexity
- Improvise Work Processes
- Recognize cross-functional impact and take action to address Customer needs
- Qualified Chartered Accountant – Fresher or experience upto 1 year
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SETS:
- Understanding of USGAAP and IFRS
- Understanding SOX controls
- Previous experience in Accounts Finalization is preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Sound knowledge in Financial Accounting, Auditing
- MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP/any other ERP is preferred
- Effective Time management
- Team player
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.