We're seeking undergraduate accountants who are interested and curious, people who want to gain practical experience in Accounting. Our Internship Program is a 12 week program running during a variety of stages throughout the year. The program allows you to experience day-to-day-life at Reesby. You will feel what it's like to be part of our team, working directly alongside our people across our numerous departments.
Reesby are a premium emerging technology company and employment agency in the IT industry. Working with major global brands, we help people succeed in their careers. Check out our website.
Find jobs on our website!
The Reesby pathway
The program provides you with a taste of what a graduate role could look and feel like at Reesby. You should expect to:
- learn about Reesby's business areas and the type of work we offer clients
- build strong relationships through networking opportunities with all of our people
- participate in learning activities through onsite training and online platforms
- prepare work using our software Xero
- participate in client meetings
- Near the completion of your accounting degree?
- Eager for a career in professional accounting and keen to know more?
- Looking to be part of a collaborative and culturally accepting team environment and focused on making a difference to our clients?
Then this may be the role for you. We are eager for someone with an understanding of accounting basics, excellent communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and a genuine desire to make a contribution to our success.