Business Process Solutions Senior
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assist Managers in performing accounting engagements;
- Assist Managers in preparing proposals and business development materials;
- Review and verify the accuracy of invoices reports and other accounting documents/ records under the instructions of Managers.
- Work with clients directly in handling problem issues and team managements together with managers instruction
- Be in charge of managing the Reconciliation reports with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers;
- Research, analyze accounting issues and draft accounting advice related to business transactions to client and managers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Supervise and support team members in engagement process.
- Demonstrate a professional working attitude
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or other business-related major.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant accounting experience and familiar with in one of accounting software (i.e: SAP, Quick book, Xero or Misa)
- Willing to be outsourced to client sites as required
- Self-starter, organized, attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment on several projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate had previously worked in an international accounting firm with IFRS/USGAP conversion and/or Chief Accountant certification is a plus
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
In Vietnam, the services are provided by Deloitte Vietnam Company Limited and other related entities in Vietnam ("Deloitte in Vietnam"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Vietnam, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.