Assistant Manager Payables - Finance | AGTL | Karachi, Pakistan
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim group of Dubai, is a story of rollicking success. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The role will be responsible for overall management of vendors with respect to their payments and related recoveries. It also acts as a supporting role in analysing working capital forecasts and related cashflow management and budgeting.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Application of 3-way matching principle before processing vendor payments
- Manage timely payment and related recoveries to / from vendors and other stakeholders as per terms agreed with counterparty
- Prepare bank payment letters considering the credit limits and at the same time keeping an eye on the working capital
- Ensure appropriate correspondence with the vendor for resolution of queries and identified issues
- Enhance automation in the payable process and minimizing the risks involved in manual operation
- Ensure timely monthly reporting, balance sheet health check and preparation of audit schedules
- Bachelors in Finance/ICMAP (Finalist)
Experience and knowledge:
- 3-4 years, extensive grip on payable process
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.