22 months contractor, LE Finance (Korea)
Your field of responsibility
- Preparer for books and records of general ledger and financial statements.
- Preparer for local regulatory reports and regulatory ratio.
- Improvement of risk and control self-assessment analysis for financial and regulatory reporting
- Inter-company recharge reconciliation and settlements
- Documentation of each process and procedures with roles and responsibilities
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
- Major in accounting preferred
- Good understanding of accounting and regulatory reporting treatment
- High skills for MS Excel, Words etc
- High proficiency in both written and verbal English preferred
- High professional communication skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Ethical/ principled conduct behaviors
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.