Systems Implementation Partner
Role: Systems Implementation Partner
Purpose of role: Manage the implementation of a new assurance tool into Primark organisation including communications and training. This will involve the management and co-ordination of internal and third party stakeholders, delivery of tool and transition into BAU processes for first and second line teams, and, schedule and tracking of training requirements and delivery.
Reports to: Internal Controls Manager, Primark
Location: Dublin, Head Office
- Manage implementation of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) tool across Primark,
- Managing the planning and implementation of functionality changes and modifications to align to Primark requirements,
- Create delivery timeline in conjunction with parent company roll out and Internal Control’s requirements,
- Managing and tracking progress against project timescales,
- Create & deliver communications campaign for various stakeholder levels, covering all aspects from initial engagement through to ongoing progress updates,
- Responsible for data upload deliverables including consistency of master data files,
- Document & share supporting user and training reference material,
- Schedule and track testing activities and sign offs,
- Stakeholder management across all levels of Primark organisation, with parent company ABF & third party vendor selected for GRC system implementation,
- Identify, track & manage implementation risks and issues to resolution,
- Ensuring Primark standards and policies are adhered to at all times,
- Other related ad hoc activities, as required
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Approx. 5 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent project/implementation management skills (experience of large scale projects)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and presentation) & experience delivering effective communications campaigns,
- Experience in Change Management is essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Display good judgement and be proactive
- Team player
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of information as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.