Manager / Senior Manager - Deal Advisory
About KPMG in Malta:
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising startups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are currently looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join our Deal Advisory team!
KPMG’s Deal Advisory team is a recognised leader in its field. It is regularly called upon by a wide portfolio of local and international clients to assist on business valuations, the raising of finance, mergers and acquisitions and due diligence assignments. The team is also a key internal reference point for our assurance practice on corporate finance matters within a financial reporting context.
Our Deal Advisory professionals are high-energy individuals with a passion to deliver value to clients through the application of their skill-set and wealth of experience. This area of practice requires strong collaborative skills as our professionals are required to work in teams, engaging with the local business community or our overseas KPMG network and clients as well as with other professionals.
As a Manager / Senior Manager within this team, the key responsibilities shall include the following, amongst others:
- Build strong relationships with current and prospective clients with a focus on growing the business opportunities for the team, firm and the wider KPMG network
- Manage various Deal Advisory mandates at every stage of the process, from proposal stage to final delivery and closure
- Demonstrate strong technical competencies (including competency in report writing and presentation delivery) in the core areas of Deal Advisory areas and ensure that any work delivered is of high standard
- Monitor various financial and non-financial KPIs on their projects and take prompt action and follow-up as may be required
- Actively develop, mentor and coach team members
- Collaborate with other functions within the firm and within the wider KPMG network as may be required
- Ensure that the risk management and other policies of the firm are strictly adhered to and maintain the high reputation of KPMG within the market
The Right Fit
The preferred candidates for these positions will be professionals with experience relevant to the key responsibilities associated with these roles and with accounting, corporate finance, or MBA qualifications. Past experience in an advisory capacity or in execution of Deal Advisory engagements is considered a strong asset.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.