Management Reporting Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Personal development opportunities
- Variety of training opportunities (technical, soft-skill, language and business knowledge)
- Excellent corporate benefits, including unique long-term saving options
- Firm organized social and professional events
- Volunteering opportunities to give back and invest in the future of our communities
- Outstanding corporate and team culture
- Detailed understanding of Morgan Stanley Equity product lines and structure in order to understand and answer frequent revenue and expense queries
- Global and regional revenue and expense analysis for the specific business unit, including production, review and commentary of the business packs, analyzing revenues, expenses and other performance metrics
- Creating and enhancing reports to support the changing business environment
- Managing the transition to new reporting tools, support technical enhancements
- Ad hoc queries and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Min.2 years of relevant experience in Finance and Accounting
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- VBA knowledge and / or Experience with BI reporting and/or data visualization tools (such as Alteryx, Tableau, Cognos) is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal effectively across functions, levels and locations
- Good team skills - ability to work effectively with colleagues to meet a common goal
- Good time and task management skills with an ability to adapt to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing environment quickly and effectively
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.