Consulting - Accounting Advisory - ESG - Manager (Dubai)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Business Unit Overview
Due to the rapid growth of our Capital Markets team, we currently have opportunities for an ambitious and highly motivated Manager with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from a Manager with experience of working on ESG reporting, sustainability reporting and Integrated Reporting projects.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills.
- You will be expected to actively support the Partner/ Director in working on business development in identifying and converting new opportunities across the region for ESG reporting and Integrated Reporting.
- The role requires strong knowledge of Integrated Reporting framework, sustainability frameworks such as GRI framework and other relevant frameworks applicable to ESG reporting regionally or globally;
- The role requires experience of working with sustainability experts in order to support them in developing sustainability / ESG reporting strategy. teams where appropriate;
- Working with PwC teams in other jurisdictions on these projects.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Capital Markets team within our CMAAS Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of ESG and Integrated Reporting projects across a range of sectors.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Economics or other relevant subjects.
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience of reporting on sustainability reporting or Integrated Reporting.
- Currently working as an experienced Manager in ESG, IR role.
- In-depth understanding of rules relating to IR and ESG.
- Experience of having undertaken gap assessment for IR and ESG reporting as well as helping companies with the preparation and implementation of IR and ESG reporting.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- In addition to expected skills around MS word, PowerPoint, excel etc, any skills around digital tools such as Altryx, Power BI etc would be a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English (Bilingual multilingual Arabic speaking is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.