Intern, Transfer Pricing Group
Ukraine's leading transfer pricing practice is looking for professionals to enhance our growing team.
These days, an effective transfer pricing strategy is an important part of any multinational company's tax management. With the growing complexity of transfer pricing legislation around the globe, companies are faced with new challenges to ensure their compliance with the law as well as to secure continuous development. The objective of the Transfer Pricing team is to develop and implement commercial strategies that meet our client' business goals and have a positive impact on their tax positions.
As well as collaborating with clients at every stage of the process, we work in multidisciplinary teams. This means that the solutions we create are both innovative and technically sound.
- You will work part/full time in a team under the supervision of a Manager;
- Initially you will mainly focus on the implementation of the applicable rules, research and benchmark studies as well as analytical work. Based on the experience that you will have acquired, you will gradually take a more overall responsibility on the client engagement.
Successful candidate's profile:
The candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- university Degree Economics, Finance, Accounting or Taxation (or a student);
- excellent spoken and written English command;
- basic knowledge of accounting/taxation/jurisprudence will be a plus;
- result-oriented and a real team player;
- strong communication skills;
- eager to respond to new challenges;
- you have an analytical mind;
- you like a project based working environment;
- you are goal-focused and have career aspirations.
- Challenging assignments, career development opportunities, and work in a friendly and dynamic international environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.