We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
- Perform compliance services and assist in tax advisory/consultancy for clients
- Communicate and attend to correspondences with clients and tax authorities.
- Assist and manage tax audit and investigation for clients
- Provide guidance and review subordinate's works
- Conduct research on tax advisory matters
- Assist in any other ad-hoc work assignments
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Possess relevant accounting qualifications or currently pursuing professional examinations
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Team player with good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- High Integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
- Good technical knowledge on tax laws, rulings and case laws is an added advantage
- Proficient in English, Mandarin; and Bahasa Malaysia
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.