The Accounting & Tax Analyst / Specialist will work closely with the Shared Accounting Service and Site Management team to develop, implement and enforce effective financial processes.
These responsibilities also include performing period end closing and reporting, financial systems and process operations and advisory on the financial process to other operational departments.
Performs tasks such as, however not limited to, the following:
● Perform monthly and quarterly closing, accrual accounting
● Prepare and post accounting journals
● Preparation of supporting schedules for period end closing
● Corporate and Statutory Compliance reporting
● Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations and Fluctuation analysis
● Support Thailand Tax Compliance: include direct and indirect tax: Corporate Tax Computation, VAT, Withholding Tax, Property Tax, and BOI
● Provide support for internal audit, statutory audit, and government income tax audits.
● Provide transfer-pricing assessment assistance.
● Assist in problem solving and advice on accounting and business processes.
●IFRS and Thai GAAP
●Maintains financial security by monitoring internal controls (SOX compliance), including process documentation.
●Responsible for year-end closing and liaison with external auditors for quarterly and annual financial audit and liaising with Inland Revenue and BOI on any requirements related to tax related and tax incentive respectively
●Handling ad-hoc matters/ projects assigned/potentially FP&A matters on an as needed basis
● Experience of 3 years in Accounting and Tax functions
● Preferably at least 2 years’ experience from Tax Consultancy or Audit firm
● Thailand Corporate Tax and Indirect Tax compliance proficiency
● Balance Sheet schedule and supporting documentation analytical skill
● IFRS, Thai GAAP knowledge and Accounting interpretation
● GL Accounting proficiency in SAP financial system
● Written English Proficiency
● Good to have experience in FP&A