- Periodical NAV calculation and/or supervise the NAV calculation; ensure the accuracy of NAV per fund unit
- Record the transactions of a Fund, such as changes of cash inflows and outflows of the Fund, calculation of the Fund’s income and expense accruals and the pricing of securities at current market value.
- Prepare financial statement of fund
- Stay updated with regulatory changes related to securities services.
- Support Manager on all technical issues related to fund services
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or equivalent academic qualifications;
- Certificate of basic securities and securities market;
- Certificate of law on securities and securities market;
- Accounting or auditing certificate; or certificate of chief accountant or international certificates in accounting, such as ACCA, CPA.
- 2 years of operation experience in Fund Services.
- Good knowledge in regulations/ laws related to Fund Services.
- Fund Admin/ Supervisory operation experience in AMC/ Supervisory bank is highly preferred.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and/or Korean speaking is preferred.
- Wooribank Vietnam – Head Office: 34F Keangnam Hanoi Landmark 72 Tower, Pham Hung, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi.
- Good communication, Problem-solving and team-work skills. Ability to solve problems of a complex nature for Fund Services
- Hard-working, innovative mind-set and fast learning of system and practical knowledge.
- Trustworthy; cautious, responsible and enthusiastic about working.
- Ability to work under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to details and risk awareness.