Accounts and Finance Intern for UK firm
Hurak Education Services (Established in 2009) is a leading EdTech company that provides online and classroom-based training solutions for clients in the UK. We are currently looking for an Accounts & Finance Intern to help the Accounts & Finance team in monitoring, tracking and managing the finance of our group of companies.
Job Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Workdays: Sunday to Friday (6 days a week)
Hours: Apr-Oct timings = 12:00-21:30, Nov-Mar timings = 13:00-22:30
Organisation Name: Hurak Technologies Private Limited
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent in speaking, understanding, reading and writing English
- Past work experience as an accountant is a plus
- Deadline and results-oriented
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent data entry management and general math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Sharp critical analysis and argument skills
- Experience in working as part of a team is a plus
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Maintains integrity and protects the company’s interests by keeping all financial information confidential
- Able to work in a highly dynamic environment with limited day-to-day oversight
- Helping with bookkeeping
- Assisting with checking and submitting VAT returns
- Helping to prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Helping to prepare ad hoc reports on projects as required by the Executives
- Maintaining consistent communication with the rest of the Accounts and Finance team.
- Supporting teams to achieve financial targets
- Personal Growth - Learn in an exciting environment led by a UK-based senior management team with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.