Finance Associate, RTR
- Provide support to the RTR Team in delivering professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries relating to RTR and enhancing the effectiveness of the team.
- Perform various tasks related to accounting, reporting and master data transaction processing, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure strict compliance to key controls within RTR processes.
- Possess basic working knowledge of regional VAT/GST regulations and applications.
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes.
- Generate periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform various tasks related to reconciliations, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the reconciliation processes
- Communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders i.e. Management, Auditors, Regional and Local Finance
- Ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance. Minimum Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in SSC (General Ledger/Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation) or handling full-set of accounts
- Computer skills - basic ERP Finance & MS Office
- Proficient in Oracle system
- Language proficiency - minimum good spoken & written English
- Knowledge of VAT/GST regulations and application a plus
- For fresh graduates, minimum 3.50 / 4.00 GPA, Bachelor Degree in Accounting, active in varsity's extra-curriculum activities
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.