Transaction Services, Executive
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 146 countries, 227,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
Currently we are looking for an Executive willing to join our friendly Transaction Services team.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings
- Being involved in the preparation of proposals to clients
- Degree from a leading Ukrainian or International University
- Working experience in audit or transaction services for at least 1 year (Big4 is a plus)
- Knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and IFRS is a must
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Non-standard approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.