Senior Depositary Manager
A unique opportunity to join a new business line on the ground floor in a growing company. Reporting directly into Head of Depositary, this is a Pre-Approved Controlled Function (PCF) as specified in the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness and Probity Regime as a PCF 36.
As a core member of the Depositary management team you will have the opportunity to assist, establish and build out a new Depositary function for the firm.
You will be working closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to minimize operational risks and ensure our clients experience a seamless delivery of all elements of our depositary services.
- Responsibility for all day to day depositary operations for depositary clients. Including oversight duties- namely the NAV checks, monitoring of subscriptions and redemptions and income of the fund and that investment restrictions are being adhered to.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate control environment to ensure we fulfil depositary obligations to the highest standards in a timely and professional manner.
- Creation and implementation of depositary due diligence oversight programme to ensure we adequality oversee the AIFM, Fund Administrator and custodian.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new clients.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the AIFM, Transfer Agency, Fund Administrator, Risk and Compliance departments.
- Creation and implementation of depositary procedures, review programs and checklists, as well as maintain the departmental procedures manual in a standardized format.
- Resolving client queries and escalate any issues to Senior Management.
- Provision of KPI & KRI reporting to Senior Management.
- Training, development and motivation of the teams to ensure a positive working environment.
- Participation and leading of projects to ensure continued development and evolution of the business.
- Play a role in new client initialization and transitions.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Alternative Depositary Services, in a manager role or above in a broad range of ‘other assets’. Have worked on a variety of alternative structures in particular: Private Equity Funds, Private Debt funds, Real Estate funds and Infrastructure Funds.
- Good Team Management experience.
- A strong operations backwound with a good understanding of the Irish funds industry, local regulatory environment, AIFMD and competitor landscape.
- IT Literate. Strong systems, product and process knowledge with a proven track record of process improvement. Therefore, advanced Excel skills is an important requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong inter-personal skills.
- Proven track record in effective Project Management.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.